This Video Should Help:
The “ikev2 requires the use of which of authentication protocol?” is a question that I am often asked. The answer to this question is that “ikev2 requires the use of ietf-ipsec”.
- which of the following is defined by ip subnets instead of physical locations?
- what is used to prevent users to connecting to remote desktop until the connection is authenticated?
- which vpn protocol uses ipsec to provide data encryption?
- by installing which server role can windows server 2019 be configured as a remote access server?
- using office 365, you can synchronize files from libraries located in which of the following?